quarta-feira, 9 de março de 2011

INSPIRATION: Acessórios...

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'></span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Shoes, Chanel</span><span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>The red jacket is stunning - it is H&M. I wanted the 2009 poufy sleeved formal Dolce dress, but could not afford it and always love this orange red. This jacket literally jumped at me at H&M - screaming BUY ME BUY ME NOW!</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Jacket, H&M</span> 
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>In addition to KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON, I believe colors affect your moods and I love brights as is noticeable in my choices of the few day or evening Chanel bags...It is a natural mood enhancer.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Bags, Chanel</span>
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>Jerome is one of the most talented people I know. Refined, human, super funny and has a true innate sense of style and knows what will work for women these days. This bag is a must to travel. Light and practical, no nonsense. I love it. The pink necklace are Amazonian beeds bought in Brazil from a tribe person.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Bag, Jerome Dreyfuss; Necklace, Chanel; Necklace, from Brazil</span><span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I just love J.Crew. A go to for fashion staples. Perfect with the classic Marilyn Monroe collection. Two American icons...</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Necklace, J.Crew</span>
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'></span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Jacket, Chanel; Shoes, Fendi</span><span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>These heels are Balenciaga, but I reworked them - they originally had black and white stripes which were too much with the stones so I had them painted black...now they are perfect. A balance between tough and feminine.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Shoes, Balenciaga</span>
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I grew up with a very feminine mother and grandmother that passed on their taste in jewelry, stones, craftsmanship and pieces that are uncommon but have a classic quality. I tend to overdo it - almost every piece has a sentimental attachment to it...just like the sterling silver tray and small boxes where the pieces are displayed on.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'></span> <span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>This clutch was love at first sight - light, efficiently and sufficiently sparkling, easy to pack, and will dress up any outfit. I bought it in Paris to carry at my sister’s wedding. And I simply love it.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Clutch, Anya Hindmarch</span> <span class='fancyPhotoDesc'></span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Bags, Chanel</span>
Imagens:  http://www.thecoveteur.com/Celine_Kaplan   

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...